[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/300844376″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
In this second episode, Dr. Bernard Bull shares the 11 must read books for educational entrepreneurs or social entrepreneurs in the education sector. Along the way, he shares about the power of books in his life and a variety of insights gleaned from these and related books. Look below for a list of the books an links to Amazon in case you are interested in getting started with your reading!
Want to skip right to the books? Here you go, but just know that the podcast is more than just a quick list. I also include key insights from each book while expanding on those ideas as well.
- The Pedagogy of the Oppressed
- Creative Schools: The Grassroots Revolution…
- One Size Does Not Fit All
- Private Enterprise and Public Education
- Helping Children Succeed
- Business Model Generation (and the Social Business Model Canvas that I mentioned)
- On Innovation
- When Research Matters
- How to Change the World
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design