In this interview with Megan Cuzzolino, an advanced doctoral student the Harvard Graduate School of Education, we explore the psychology of awe, its implications for science education, and the potential to inform how we approach teaching and learning more broadly. Following are some of the articles and resources referenced in our discussion.
- Approaching Awe, a Moral, Spiritual, and Aesthetic Emotion by Keltner and Haidt
- The Overview Effect by Frank White
- Wondering About Wonder in Mathematics
- Awe, The Small Self, and Pro-Social Behavior
- The Resurgence of Awe in Psychology: Promise, Hope, and Perils by Kirk Schneider